Cristy Birmingham with her blog http://poeticparfait.com nominated me as Very Inspiring Blogger Award. She is a great writer, Freelance writer and author, based in BC, Canada. She said Risty’s Breath – Colorful photos and uplifting discussions. Its very kind appreciation. Thank you Christy, you are a great writer.
I would say thank you for Christy who nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, everyone can check her blog.
The Rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Here are the rules for accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- The nominee shall display the respective logo on her/his blog and link to the blogger that has nominated her/him.
- The nominee shall nominate 15 bloggers (more or less) that she/he admires, by linking to their blogs and informing them about the nomination.
- The nominee has to answer these seven 7 questions:
- Who is your favorite public figure?
My parents are my favorite figure. They are a greatest sample for my life and they are inspirational for others.
- What do you like most?
- Do you follow trends?
Not really, just fashion regarding my job
- What do you do when someone gets angry?
- What have you loved most?
- Do you have causes?
- What quality do you admire most?
Patience and responsibility
Nominees for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
The nominees I choose for this special blogging award are:
http://weight2lose2013.wordpress.com/ – Very active discussion in other bloggers
http://rohithz.wordpress.com/ – Great traveling stories
https://marcellomeo.wordpress.com/ – Great art photography
http://richardankers.com/ – Very productive poetry
https://pacificparatrooper.wordpress.com – Pasific War era information
https://kamalitosocialmedia.wordpress.com/ – Beauty Capture everywhere
Thanks a lot, my dear friends