Mon challenge me in https://lifeofmon.wordpress.com/ for Allergic to E challenge. Thanks for that.
English is not my colloquial language, but I try to join this challenge, seems so fun.. 🙂
This is my paragraph:
“Today is a hard day. It’s Ramadhan for muslim. Usually I pray, cooking at 3 am, and finish my food at 4. But today I cook at 4 am, rush cook and finish foot at dawn. I could not drink, cos the sun was up. Now, I am thirsty, but I cannot drink. “
Here are the rules for Allergic to E Challenge
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
6) You can check your standings on my menu Your Standings
You have to link to this challenge. Post the link: Allergic to “E” Challenge so it forms the tag and the main creator of this challenge can receive a pingback.